Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Victrix (Act One, Scene II)

16 left

"The beginning is always today." - Mary Shelley

17 right

VICTRIX (close-up)

"If you gentlemen would like to see Victor, once again you'll have to get past me."

AGENT LEE (one-shot)

"Again, ma'am, we have vital information for him."

INSPECTOR YI (two-shot)

"He'll want to hear what we have to say."

VICTRIX (ext. shot of Victor's treehouse; they are on a balcony about halfway up)

"No-one sees the Master of this House without facing the Mistress."

18, 19 CUT TO- l, r

WAITER (close-up)

"Yes, sir, what can I bring you? Tea, wine, noodles, rice, chicken, broth?"

PROMETHEAN (close-up)

"Tea. And the proprietor. And less salesmanship."

ARMY OF GIANTS (int. wide shot restaurant, AoG all shedding disguises and brandishing)

"No-one sees the master without facing the Army of Giants!"

20, 21 CUT TO- l, r

SILVER ARM

"I tell you my friend, this is the last peaceful valley left in China."

GOLDEN LION

"As always, I trust your sound judgement and quiet rectitude, o monk."

SILVER ARM

"Your mocking pains me not, instead it soothes me, like a gentle river."

GOLDEN LION

"Look behind you, Brother of the Way, and see what seeking brings."

22, 23 l, r

FABULOUS BEASTS OF FRANKENSTEIN'S ARMY

"ROAR!!!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment