Saturday, May 28, 2016

A Possible Page Twelve

panel 1

A: Seriously, Victor. Offer the lady some tea. She's brought you a birthday present.

panel 2

V: How would you...? Ah! Former associate? Lab assistant? You want money? Revenge? Both?

panel 3

A: You know how I can be when I haven't had my tea, Victor.

panel 4

V: Or maybe not. Maybe just some eager suitor, here to avenge a sullied maiden.

panel 5

A: It's been a long journey, fixing your mistakes. Erasing your failures. There are so many. Too many.  Some are even partly my fault, but for that I blame you, Victor. You made me what I am.

panel 6

V: No... It can't be...

panel 7

A: I'm you, Victor. Only better.

panel 8

A: I'd absolutely kill for a cup of tea, Victor. Do you mind?

NOTE: Steampunk Kestrel accompanies Alex Frankenstein carrying Remote on Page Twelve!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment