Sunday, May 22, 2016

Page Five: Visiting Dr. Frankenstein (1869)

On the Right Hand Side of Page Five (Eerie/Creepy/EC/Wrightson):

2 Panels - Above and Below

5.Right.above

Right Hand Panel Above, Western Spy 1870 Brings the Device to Victor

TIMESTAMP: Just last year.

NOTE!!!!! (Western Spy's captions are white text in black box bound in white)

WESTERN SPY: I brought the dying thing to the one man I thought could save it.

WESTERN SPY: t took me years to find him.

WESTERN SPY: I knew right away it was a mistake.

5.Right.below

Right Hand Panel Below, Bamboo Dancer 1870 Brings the Organism to Victor

TIMESTAMP: Just last year.

NOTE!!!!! (Bamboo Dancer's captions are black text in white box bound in black)

BAMBOO DANCER: I brought the dying thing to the one man I thought could save it.

BAMBOO DANCER: It took me years to find him.

BAMBOO DANCER: I knew right away it was a mistake.

NOTE: The Device is a clockwork octopus, about the size of a real octopus.
NOTE2: The Organism is like a backpack with a harness, made of two sea creatures

No comments:

Post a Comment