Saturday, June 25, 2016

Back Matter

Sketches from Blog or Dropbox to be listed with Respective Quotes

NOTE: Two Sketches and Respective Quotes per Page

Dropbox:

Page 13


10 The Dark Stranger


"Know ye that such knowledge is reserved for the gods." -- Zeus, to Prometheus

1 Alex and the Giant


"IF HE HAS SPOKEN, WHY IS THE UNIVERSE NOT CONVINCED?" -- Percy Shelley


Page 14


5 Empress Nadira & Bamboo Dancer


"I don't want to achieve immortality through my work;
 I want to achieve it through not dying." -- Woody Allen

20 Golden Lion and Silver Arm


"Fools are my theme, let satire be my song." -- Lord Byron

Page 15


4 Bamboo Dancer Teleporting


"I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times." -- Bruce Lee

9 The Embrace


“ONLY THE MADMAN IS ABSOLUTELY SURE.” -- Robert Anton Wilson


Page 16



11 Bamboo Dancer and the Orb of the Sage


“A true initiation never ends.” -- Robert Anton Wilson

45 Western Spy and the Helm of the Mage


"The philosophers have only interpreted the world.
 The point is to change it." -- Karl Marx



Note: I would like Dropbox #21 for a gift to a friend to accompany the actual pages 10 & 11.


No comments:

Post a Comment