Monday, June 20, 2016

Pages Two-Three Rewrite For Lettering Conference (EN/BD)

Page Two

TIMESTAMP: Venus.

TIMESTAMP: 1870.

TIMESTAMP: Last week.

EN: I don't care how you got past my guards back on Earth.

EN: Or how you could be stupid enough to use the Portal without permission.

EN: But the Moon-Queen controls the Pathways. And no-one crosses without her consent.

EN: Her wrath will be swift. Your stupidity has doomed us all.

Page Three

Panel 1

EN (op): Speak quickly. Keep your head.

BD: A man named Victor Frankenstein can bypass your Pathways.

BD: He's built a... thing that cross without a Portal.

Panel 2 (BD closeup)

EN (op): So why tell me?

Panel 3 (BD even closer)

EN (op): Why should I care?

Panel 1 or 4

BD (in gap): He built a monster to protect it. Only you can stop him.

Panel (eyeball closeup)

BD (caption): I knew she wanted it for herself. I couldn't tell her it was the monster.

Panel (hilt closeup)

EN: Then this Victor Frankenstein...

EN: And his monster...

Panel (pullback Nadira reveal)

EN: Must die!


No comments:

Post a Comment